Precise Circuit - Connecticut based electronic manufacturing services provider supplying printed circuit board assemblies, electromechanical, and electronic assemblies to the medical, commercial, and industrial markets since 1983. Precise Circuit offers both turnkey and consignment assembly. All SMT assemblies are inspected using AOI equipment and all assemblies are inspected to IPC-A-610 Class 2 or 3 requirements. Assemblies are soldered in accordance with J-STD-001.
Precise Circuit provides one-piece prototype builds to production quantities. Additional services include electronics R&D and PCB rework.
Precise Circuit workmanship meets IPC-610 Class 1, 2 and 3 and IPC-ANSI-J-STD-001, and has been certified to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. Certified trainers on staff ensure IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 standards are met.
Products and Capabilities
- Surface Mount, Through-Hole and Mixed Technology PCB Assembly
- Component Placement from 0402 to Ball Grid Arrays
- Machine and Hand Insertion
- BGA Rework Services
- Leadfree/RoHS and Leaded Soldering
- Automatic Optical Inspection
- Functional Testing
- Chassis/Panel Wiring
- Cable, Box Build and Final Systems Integrating
- Consignment and Turnkey Assembly